The main purpose of the virtual infrastructure to VMware vSphere platform is implement a high-performance fault-tolerant construction of a basic platform for provisioning virtual servers to the customer.
In addition virtualization platform deployment objectives are:
- Providing opportunities for staff to use modern technology in production activities;
- Reducing the maintenance costs of the IT infrastructure;
- Unification of software versions used;
- Ensuring the reliability of information storage and processing;
- Ensure the integrity and availability of information technology systems data;
- Reducing the threat of theft or data corruption as a result of unauthorized access.
As well, the project was carried out migration of existing client servers created in the virtual infrastructure.